- Floyd-Warshall algorithm is used to find all pair shortest path problem from a given weighted graph.
- As a result of this algorithm, it will generate a matrix, which will represent the minimum distance from any node to all other nodes in the graph.
- The Floyd-Warshall algorithm is for solving the All Pairs Shortest Path problem.
- The problem is to find shortest distances between every pair of vertices in a given edge weighted directed Graph.
- We initialize the solution matrix same as the input graph matrix as a first step.
- Then we update the solution matrix by considering all vertices as an intermediate vertex.