Java Naming Convention
- Java Naming Convention is a rule to follow as you decide what to name your identifier such as class ,package,variable,constant,method etc.
- But it is not forced to follow.So,it is known as convention not rule.
- All the classes,package,method,interface and field of java programming language are given according to java naming convention
Major naming convention in java-
- package in java should be in small letter as java.lang.
- Each word of interface should start with capital letter as Serializable.
- Each word of classes should start with capital letter as Country.
- Method name should be in small leter as println().
- Constant should be in all capital letter like MAX_VALUE
- Variable name should be start with capital letter and change as per word change.
||should start with uppercase letterand be an noun.Ex-String,Color,System
||should start with upper case letter and be an adjective.Ex-Runnable,Remote
||should start with upper case letter and be an verb.Ex-print(),main()
||should start with lower case letter.Ex-firstname,secondname
||should start with lower case letter.Ex-java ,lang,sql
||should start with uppercase letter.Ex-RED,YELLOW